The best way to avoid gingival recession is to regularly visit your dentist and therefore have the necessary treatment and care when needed
A dentist can early diagnose gingival disease and give advices and informations about the mouth health.
Here is how to control gingival recession.
– Always use a soft teeth brush and brush your teeth properly.
– Ask your dentist for help if you suffer from bruksizm and he will advise you with the right treatment for your case
– Follow a healthy diet
– It is recommended to stop smoking
– Always check your gums and let your dentist know as soon as any changes occur.
– Visit your dentist every six months for scaling and polishing.